To enhance small-scale farmers visibility, voices and active participation in policy formulation, implementation, and monitoring as well as resource allocation at local, country, regional and international level
- Food first and food for all
- Farmers speak for themselves
- Transforming attitudes and image attached to family farming should start
from within farmers themselves.
- Acting together to claim rightful space. Numbers and unity is the strength.
- Respect and celebration of our culture and indigenous knowledge.
- Respect for diversity in cultures and the context in respective countries.
- Stand for and fight for small farmer rights.
- Farmer initiated, farmer lead and farmer owned.
- Equity and equality